Monday, August 8, 2011

Searching for Inspiration

There are only four questions of value in life. What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made of? What is worth living for? What is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.
Don Juan DeMarco (1995 film)

I've taken a bit of hiatus to my search to finding the answers to how we love and how we encounter our understandings of eros.  For that, I apologize.  There are plenty of thoughts running through my head, but they seem to be unrelated to love, at least directly.  Which is why this quote is fitting to redirect myself to How Do You Know?  When I think about religion or spirituality, where is the end of the discussion?  Love.  I have been pondering many areas of my soul, and it's time to focus back to the foundation and continue my thoughts on love.


I am continually grateful for family and friends who point me in new directions of love and encourage me to understand a new perspective or find a new article for me to read.  Thank you for all of your support, readers! : )


As always, please send any questions, topics, experiences that you would like for me to focus on at my new email address, k.wintereulberg@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment